Counseling & Therapy
Dealing with day-to-day problems, stress at work, relationship conflicts, losing loved ones, medical conditions, etc. can all take a toll on all of us. Psychotherapy & counseling has been shown to be beneficial in the long term for gaining acceptance, and self-understanding and for developing a sense of self-control and compassion. Psychotherapy is not only limited to the treatment of mental disorders but can also help you learn to manage your life and respond to difficult situations with healthy coping skills.
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
You will receive a call within 24 hours to confirm the time slot of the session.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A counsellor is a trained professional with whom you can build a healing and trusting
relationship. They are trained to offer different types of assistance; most frequently talk-based
styles of therapy.
When you are losing the ability to manage your emotions and can easily become angry,
impatient, and agitated.
• You feel overburdened and as though you have too many problems to handle.
• You frequently experience panic episodes, which prevent you from leaving the house or
being in strange places.
• You worry and feel anxious all the time. Even though the concern is something we all
experience frequently when it consumes the majority of our day, it may be time to
consider online counselling.
• You no longer find enjoyment in activities you did in past such as hobbies and
• You have gone through a traumatic experience like a breakup or divorce
• You have suffered personal trauma such as childhood abuse or experienced any painful
event. In such a case seeking online therapy is crucial.
• You feel constant fatigue and/or insomnia.
• You are facing relationship issues.
• You wish to make changes and improve yourself however do not know how and where to
• You feel like ending your life because of certain life events.
Your first session will probably involve your therapist asking some questions about you, how
you cope, and your symptoms (it's basically an interview). You may also chat about goals for
therapy, expectations, and more
A therapist is required to maintain confidentiality about everything said in sessions between the
two of you, there are laws and regulations in place to protect your privacy, and confidentiality is
also a key part of psychology’s code of ethics.
The counselling and psychotherapy sessions are conducted both online (audio and video) and
The client is free to review the profiles of different mental health professionals.
Online counselling is easy and private. It is simple to use and has a built-in video counselling
gateway with end-to-end encryption. It is completely secure and private. You need to have a
stable wifi/data network, a distraction-free place and complete faith in the process.