Information we collect
When filling out the data for the reason you visited the website, page, program, or session, the need to supply your personal information will be made clear.
Your name, email address, phone number, the content of any messages and/or attachments you send us, together with any other information you voluntarily choose to share with us, may be among the extra pieces of information we learn about you.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our affiliates, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website. F
- Market and promotional information
- Send you emails
- Identify and prevent fraudulent activities
- Smooth functionof our sessions, consultations, and/or training
- Provide, control, and support our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Recognize and analyze how you use our website
Using log files is a typical practice at PsyQuench. These records keep track of who visits which websites. This is a practice shared by all hosting firms and a component of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamps referring/exit sites, and even click counts are among the data that log files collect. These are not connected to any personally identifiable information. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking user behavior on the site, and demographic research.
Psyquench employs “cookies” like every other website. These cookies are used to save data about visitors’ preferences as well as the pages of the website they viewed or browsed. By altering the content of our web pages based on visitors’ browser types and/or other information, the information is used to optimize the users’ experience.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
The privacy policies for all of Psyquench’s advertising partners can be found on this list.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Cookies can be disabled through the settings of each browser. On the websites of the various web browsers, you can learn more in-depth information about how to manage cookies.
CPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
In accordance with the CCPA, Indian consumers have the following rights:
- Request that a company that collects their personal data divulge the categories and particular pieces of data they have amassed about them.
- Request that any personally identifiable information a company holds about a customer be deleted.
- Ask that a company that sells a customer’s personal information refrain from doing so.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are completely informed of all of your rights in relation to data protection. Each user has the following rights:
- The ability to access- You are entitled to obtain copies of your personal data upon request. We might impose a nominal fee on you for this service.
- The right to correction – You have the right to ask that any information that you feel is incorrect be corrected by us. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking.
- The right to erasure — In some circumstances, you have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to transfer data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
We have one month to respond to any request you make. Please get in touch with us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Another aspect of our priority is the addition of safeguards for children who use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to supervise, take part in, or direct their children’s online activities.
Psyquench does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. We firmly urge you to reach out to us immediately in the event that you think your kid gave this sort of data on our site. To get rid of the information as soon as possible, we will do everything in our power.